The following material is prohibited on the Pure Creative Arts social media channels and will be removed if posted:
• anything that may in any way breach any law or that could be offensive or illegal.
• impersonating someone else or misrepresenting your identity
• Promotion and advertising, whether for charitable or commercial events
• content posted in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including a contractual duty or duty of confidence
• anything that contains viruses or other harmful programs or software
• information with is not known to the general public at the time of posting
• anything that may promote harmful behaviour
Part of keeping you safe on social media means that we don’t want to you to share anything that could put you in danger. We may delete comments that mention:
• What you have discussed during a mentoring session or a workshop with our team. This is to help you keep any issues you have experienced private.
• Someone being harmed. This includes comments about you or someone else being abused or neglected either now or in the past. We will pass this information onto the NSPCC.
• Personal details including personal information about you or other people. We will delete anything that includes information like addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or details of your school.
• Your location. Anything more specific than a general area like a city will be deleted.
• Events you are attending or your plans to meet up with people.
• Anything not in English. Because we are a service for young people in the UK comments need to be in English.
• Any links to sites or hashtags that include links to inappropriate or unsafe material.
• Any posts that say that you are under 13. Facebook and YouTube only allow people over 13 to have accounts.
Don’t upload or share anything you wouldn’t want your parents, teachers or friends seeing. Once you press send, it is no longer private. You can’t be sure who will end up seeing it.
When using our social media channels, any material that you post must:
• be accurate
• be based on genuinely held opinions
• comply with all laws both in the UK and in any other country that they are posted from
We expect you to keep any posts or discussions respectful. Carefully consider how what you are posting might impact others. We will delete anything that could upset other people including:
• suicidal messages
• comments about hurting (or wanting to hurt) others
• personal insults including bullying or aggressive comments
• racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic comments
We may update this acceptable use policy at any time. You’re expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as you are legally bound by them. Please note that some of the provisions in these social media rules may be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this website.
We also encourage you to let us know if any of the content or comments made by Pure Creative Arts or fans on our social media channels violates that channel’s Terms and Conditions. Any specific queries related to a particular channel’s Terms and Conditions should be raised with the channel directly.
Failure to follow these rules may result in any or all of:
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Pure Creative Arts social media channels.
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Pure Creative Arts social media channels.
• issue of a warning to you
• legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis, including but not limited to our administrative and legal costs arising from the breach
• disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is reasonably necessary, and any other such action as we consider appropriate.
We exclude liability for any actions taken in response to breaches of these social media rules. Please also note that we have no obligation to monitor, moderate or oversee any interactive features we provide on the Pure Creative Arts social media channels. We hereby expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive features by a user in contravention of our Standards, whether the features and any content therein are moderated or not.